Obstetrics and Gynecology
Good Samaritan Hospital
375 Dixmyth Avenue
Good Samaritan Hospital, opened in 1852 under the sponsorship of the Sisters of Charity, is the oldest and largest private teaching and specialty health care facility in Greater Cincinnati. It continually is acknowledged for its highly rated maternity and newborn programs.
With more than 6,000 deliveries annually, Good Samaritan Hospital has the largest single-hospital obstetrics service in Ohio. As a Level III tertiary care perinatal center, they offer the latest techniques for fetal and newborn care for high-risk mothers.
Good Samaritan’s gynecologic service admits 1,000 new patients each year. Its physicians perform 1,500 major surgeries and 1,800 minor surgeries annually.
Tri Health Evendale West Surgery Center
3660 Edgewood Drive
From Westwood Northern Blvd. to North Bend Road, go north 1 mile to Edgewood Drive on the left.
Mercy Hospital Western Hills
3131 Queen City Avenue
8,508 inpatient admissions in 2005
© 2013 Women Partners in OB-GYN